What We Do:
Our objective is to maximize the therapeutic potential of clinical modalities for clients in North Carolina and Southern Virginia. We confirm the safe electrical operation of your clinical devices. As well, we calibrate your ultrasound, traction, and dynamometry instruments.
“People don’t buy what we do, they buy why we do it.” — Simon Sinek
Why We Do It:
- We believe that quality of life is a highly-valued aspect to most human beings.
- We believe of the various components that comprise a quality human experience, health and physical mobility are paramount.
- We believe AT’s, DC’s, PT’s and OT’s play important roles in restoring and maintaining health and mobility to people who have suffered physical setbacks.
- We believe therapeutic modalities – designed to use the natural forces of sound, electricity, light and temperature to expedite the body’s natural healing processes – are essential tools for these professionals.
- We recognize there is a thin line that separates the safe and effective application of these natural forces and conditions in which these forces can be harmful.
- We acknowledge that, although our work is with the machines, our responsibility lies with the patients who will be receiving what these devices have to offer.
- This is why we do what we do, and why we take what we do very seriously. This is our life’s work, a noble venture that we believe in.
“Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”— Dr. Kimberly Kiser