"You are always the most wonderful to work with. We are so very appreciative of you!"
Jackie Thornhill, MPT
Regional Director of Rehabilitation, NC
"...honest, trustworthy and provides a high level of customer service."
Christi Nicely, OTR/L, MHA
Director of Rehabilitation
Friendship Health and Rehab Center
"(Stan) is organized, resourceful and conscientious. Such a joy to work with!"
Director, Inpatient Therapy
“…a great communicator and someone you can trust to do the job right.”
Robert M. Curd MS, ATC, ]RAA
Athletic Director and Certified Athletic Trainer
Amherst County High School
“I highly recommend Stan and his high-quality expertise.”
Joey Jeffers, PT, MA, DPT
Program Director, Physical Therapist Assistant Program
Guilford Technical Community College
“…one of the best vendors I've worked with!"
Melissa Davis • Head Athletic Trainer • Emory & Henry College
“His character and integrity are why I believe his business is successful…”
Connie Dupree • PT • Southeastern Orthopedic Specialists Greensboro, NC
"...a blend of customer loyalty and commitment to excellence..."
Martin H. Baker, MS. ATC. LAT • Senior Associate Athletic Trainer • Elon University
“Stan offers quality and timely service with a personal touch and has gone above and beyond every time…”
Scott Lawrenson, ATC • Head Athletic Trainer • Randolph College
What We Do:
Our objective is to maximize the therapeutic potential of clinical modalities for clients in North Carolina and Southern Virginia. We confirm the safe electrical operation of your clinical devices. As well, we calibrate your ultrasound, traction, and dynamometry instruments.
“People don’t buy what we do, they buy why we do it.” — Simon Sinek
Why We Do It:
- We believe that quality of life is a highly-valued aspect to most human beings.
- We believe of the various components that comprise a quality human experience, health and physical mobility are paramount.
- We believe AT’s, DC’s, PT’s and OT’s play important roles in restoring and maintaining health and mobility to people who have suffered physical setbacks.
- We believe therapeutic modalities – designed to use the natural forces of sound, electricity, light and temperature to expedite the body’s natural healing processes – are essential tools for these professionals.
- We recognize there is a thin line that separates the safe and effective application of these natural forces and conditions in which these forces can be harmful.
- We acknowledge that, although our work is with the machines, our responsibility lies with the patients who will be receiving what these devices have to offer.
- This is why we do what we do, and why we take what we do very seriously. This is our life’s work, a noble venture that we believe in.
“Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”— Dr. Kimberly Kiser