On-Site Calibration Services
Clinicians rely on therapeutic modalities to enhance the health and well-being of their patients. A regular Kowalski Calibration testing and calibration program is considered to be an essential part of a facility’s patient care plan because safe and effective modalities are vital tools that help to maximize a clinician’s therapeutic potential. Un-serviced or improperly serviced equipment has the potential to cause discomfort or injury to patients, creating uncertainty, fear and/or loss of trust…all of which negatively affect the healing process. Safe and effective modalities, on the other hand, create positive experiences and outcomes which enhance patients’ beliefs in their treatment program. Trust in the clinician and their methods formulate patient attitudes that propagate successful, speedy recoveries.
Over time, performance-diminishing changes occur to all modalities. Un-serviced or improperly-serviced equipment can create undesirable conditions:
- Faulty power cords and plugs can produce hazardous electrical conditions
- Ultrasound power levels can increase beyond safe levels
- Dynamometry instruments may provide faulty FCE data
- Faulty electrotherapy cables can produce dangerous electrical outputs
- Life-saving GFCI outlets can fail, creating the potential for a catastrophic event
Kowalski Calibration’s onsite Electrical Safety & Calibration Service is thorough and is designed to identify and rectify abnormal electrical and performance conditions before they become hazards or failures. Our annual service is considered an essential part of your patient care plan. It is thorough and it addresses each of the conditions listed above. Finally, our calibration report is second to none as it provides the clinician with a clear understanding of the performance of all equipment.
Kowalski Calibration serves a wide variety of professions that utilize therapeutic modalities in their practices:
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program Laboratories
- Athletic Training Education Program Laboratories
- Occupational Therapist Program Laboratories
- DPT Program Laboratories
- Physical & Occupational Therapy Clinics
- Athletic Training & Sports Medicine Facilities
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Urgent Care Facilities
- Health Care Centers
- Chiropractic Clinics
- Veterinary Clinics
- Podiatry Clinics
Where do we provide our services?
Kowalski Calibration serves customers in Virginia and North Carolina.
We thank you for visiting our website and welcome the opportunity to talk with you about how we might be of service to you. PHONE/TXT us at (336) 255-8869 with any questions you have.